CSOB-CENTRAL SELECTION BOARD
Form Apply and More Info:- www.csbnorth.in
Youth, maternal and child health applications are invited for awareness programs, with the commitment to reduce maternal mortality ratio, an attempt to make the health facilities of the youth in the public domain. To ensure awareness and vigor for various health programs for maternal, child and youth health, the following important and important tasks are to be appointed.
Applications are invitedfromsuitable candidatesin the prescribed format (appended below) for filling up the following positionsin this institutional
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: 26/08/2020 upto 11:59 PM
Name of the post No. of post Qualification Monthly Stipend Maximum Age Limit
Supervisor 3640 Candidate must have passed in 10+2 in any stream from a recognized boardor equivalentGood Knowledge of Hindiand basic Computer Knowledge given preference Rs.20,500/-+ HRA 32 Years
ANM/GNM / Midwife 2219 Pass Class in 10+2. With Diploma in NURSING
and Registration in Council. Rs.27,300/-+ HRA 34 years
Driver 340 Applicant pass with 8thclass with a valid Driving LicenseGood Knowledge of Hindi given preference Rs.21,800/-+ HRA 43 years
Lower Division Clerk 133 Candidate must have passed in 10+2 in any stream from a recognized boardor equivalent.Good Knowledge of Hindi and basic Computer Knowledge given preference Rs.24,300/-+ HRA 34 years
•Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Rules. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualification and experience will be the closing date of application i.e.26/08/2020.
• The application fee for All Suitable Candidate is applicableas underand accept online mode only through Net Banking/ Debid/Credit Card.For Gen/Other Category 550.00For SC/ST Category 450.00
• The above posts are tenable till the duration of project.
• Candidates cansubmit multiple applicationsfor each post indicating the Post Code. Incomplete and late application will not be considered. Bringing in any influence, political or otherwise shall disqualify the candidates.
• The duly constituted screening committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidates should therefore, mention in the application all the qualification and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification supported with documents.Mode of Selection
• The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview (Online or Personal). The date and time of interview and mode of interview will be notified in our websitewww.csbnorth.inin due course.
• Interim enquiries will not be attended to.How to apply
• Candidates should submit their application inthe prescribed format Online only, on or before 26/08/2020.via www.csbnorth.in
• Paid Feecannot refund in any circumstance